Birla Institute of Technology (BIT Noida)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Bachelor of Science (BSc) (Animation and Multimedia)
1. Maximum age limit is 21 years on 01.10.2009, (26 years for SC/ST)
2. Pass in Class 10 with minimum aggregate 60% (50% for SC/ST) counting all required subjects
3. Pass in Class 12/Equivalent Qualifying Examination (QE) and with minimum aggregate 60% (50% for SC/ST) counting all required subjects.
4. For BBA Programme, the candidate must have passed in English in Class 12/QE
5. For BCA programme, the candidate must have passed in Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Information Practices or Equivalent as one of the subjects in class 12 or Equivalent QE
6. For B.Sc.(Animation & Multimedia), where candidates are largely selected on the basis of creativity aptitude, pass in Class 10 and 12/QE is required with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST) in all required subjects.
Selection Procedure: Admission to the courses will be only on merit determined by the aggregate percentage marks obtained in the required subjects in Class 12/QE. Counselling will be held at the Institute Campus, which is the applicant’s choice for “Place for Study”.
For B.Sc.(A&M) : Admission to the course will be on the basis of merit rank & the performance in the Creativity Aptitude Test to be held at Noida and Jaipur Campuses only, viz. at the choice of “Place for Study”.
Candidates who have appeared for Class 12/QE in 2009 can also apply. They must produce Marksheet of QE at the time of Counselling, along with other documents.
The three forms in a set have the same unique form number. They are meant for the sole use of ONE candidate and are not transferable under any conditions. When receiving your Brochure you are advised to check that the two forms with your Brochure have the same form number. If more than one candidate submits forms from the same set having the same number, all applications with this number will be cancelled.
How To Apply:
1. Candidates should obtain our Undergraduate Information Brochure and Application Forms to apply
2. The prescribed application forms and Undergraduate Information Brochure will be available across the counter from May 26, 2009 to June 6, 2009, from all Campuses on all working days during working hours, on payment by crossed Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of Birla Institute of Technology, payable at Ranchi. Please note that (a) payment will only be accepted by crossed bank draft as above. (b) An application fee of Rs 250/- per application has to be sent with each completed form.
3. To receive the Undergraduate Information Brochure of 2009 and form by post, send a crossed bank draft for Rs. 600/- in favour of Birla Institute of Technology, payable at Ranchi, along with two self-addressed slips of paper (10 cm x 10 cm) with your name and address clearly written in block capitals and telephone number, and a letter mentioning the course applied for to reach on or before May 30, 2009. Write UG A- 2009 on the envelope.
4. With each Brochure, candidates will find a set of three application forms (non-transferable). Based on their eligibility, candidates may use each form to apply for one programme at one Place for Study Candidates must send an application fee of Rs. 250 with each completed application form to their choice of place for study for that programme by the date specified. Each set of application forms has a Form Number, which may be noted and cited in correspondence if required. Candidates should keep photocopies of their completed forms for their own reference.
5. Candidates should complete each application form neatly and send in one of the envelopes provided, along with the application fee of Rs 250/- by crossed Demand Draft, photocopies of pass certificate of class 10 , Marksheet of class 10 & class 12 and caste/Special category certificate and one completed acknowledgement card, to Director of the Campus, which is the choice of Place for Study by June 13, 2009. Acknowledgement cards will be marked with a Registration Number and sent back to candidates. The application fee of Rs 250/- by crossed Demand Draft should be made in favour of Birla Institute of Technology, payable at the location of Place for Study. Write your name, your application form no. and course applied – BBA or BBA (Evening, Noida) or BCA or B.Sc. (A&M) on the back of photocopies of the documents.
6. Candidates may use any one of the three application forms to apply for only one of the above programmes at any one choice of Place for Study. They may also use the second & third application forms to apply for another programme following the same procedure as described for the first one. It must be carefully noted that one application form has to be used for one programme only. The candidate must note that each application form must accompanied by separate application fee of Rs. 250/ - in the form Demand Draft as per instructions already given in Point 5. For example, if a candidate applies for three programmes, he/she has to send three demand drafts of Rs. 250/- each as separate application fees for each programme.
Procedure for applying with the downloaded application form
The candidate has to enclose a crossed demand draft of Rs. 600/- in favour of Birla Institute of Technology, payable at Ranchi and another crossed demand draft of Rs. 250/- in favour of Birla Institute of Technology, payable at the location of Place for Study along with duly filled application form. The candidate will be sent the Undergraduate Information Brochure and Acknowledgement card mentioning his registration Number, which would also be displayed on the Institute Website.
In case the candidate wants to use second and third application forms for different programmes, he/she has to submit additional crossed demand draft of Rs. 250/- for each additional programme in favour of Birla Institute of Technology, payable at the location of Place for Study.
Candidate are advised to read carefully all the instruction given under the heading How to Apply.
Birla Institute of Technology (BIT Noida)