University of Pune
Master of Fine Arts (MFA)
Master of Oriental Learning (MOL)
Master of Business administration (MBA)
Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm)
Bachelor of Science (Restructure)
Master of Science (MSc)
Master of Commerce (External)
Bachelor of Commerce (Restructured)
Master of Laws (External)
Bachelor of Social Legal Science (BSL)
Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery (MBBS)
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPhysio)
Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
Master of Education (MEd)
How To Apply:
1. Please go through all the details of the subject of your interest by selecting the Course for which you wish to give an Entrance Exam. First draw the DD (The Demand Draft should be drawn in the name of ‘Registrar, University of Pune’, payable at Pune and drawn on any Nationalized Bank) of amount specified in the Course Details. And please carry all the detail Information of your DD with you when you start filling the Entrance form. It is extremely important to fill the details of Demand Draft in the Application form which is compulsory for form submission.
KINDLY FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BELOW:
2. If you are a new user of this online system please select the subject of your interest (Select the subject for which you wish to give an entrance examination and click on Apply Online Button.) Once you select the subject of your interest you will have to become a registered member of this system by filling the information of Username and password which is vary important for you for every further transactions. So please do remember your Username and Password you have created.
Note: One User (Student) must create only one Username AND Password for their subject of interest.
3. Once you are the registered user of this system, after clicking on the Link Online Entrance form you will be in a position to fill an Application form for an entrance examination of your desired Subject.
· Fill all the information carefully as per the given instructions.
· Once you fill all the details, click on the "Submit" button.
· Then you can see the preview of your filled Application form. On that preview there are two options Print and Update.
· Here if you want to update any filled information you can update it by clicking on Update button. Or else if your filled information is correct then take a printout directly by clicking on Print button.
5. The student have to Post /Courier the following documents:
· The Printout of His/Her Application form .
· DD (The Demand Draft should be drawn in the name of ‘Registrar, University of Pune’, payable at Pune and drawn on any Nationalized Bank)
· All documents attached, which you have mentioned in your Application form and which are mentioned in "required documents" in that respective course details .
By Post/Courier on the detail address which should contain : Name of the department , Name of the "Head of Department" mentioned in the "Contact" details of that respective subject for which you are applying.
6. If your form is valid (with all details, attested enclosed documents, true eligibility criteria) then the system administrator will approve your Application Form and the Administrator will issue the Admit card (Hall Ticket) by changing your status as Approved student. You can see your status by login to your account with the same Username and Password chosen by you .
7. To take a printout of the Admit Card (Hall Ticket), Login to the Online System again with the same login details. If your status is approved then by clicking on "Print Admit Card" Link you can take a printout of your Admit card.
8. Paste your passport size photograph on the space provided on Printout of Admit card and get it attested from Principal of any Senior College or Govt. Gazetted Officer.
9. Student has to come with this Printout of the Admit card at the time of the Entrance test Examination.
Procedure for submission of printout of application form:
1. Arrange for the required documents enlisted on the printout of the application form.
2. Paste your passport size photograph on the space provided on the printout of Application form.
3. Write your Application Form Number, your name and address behind the Application Fee Demand Draft.
4. Sign exactly inside the space provided for the signature on the printout of the Application Form and Admit Card above.
5. Enclose the form along with the required documents and Application Fee DD in an A4 size (9” X 12”) envelope.
6. Seal the envelope properly and write department address on it.
7. Write your name and complete postal address on the reverse side of envelope.
8. Affix appropriate postage on envelope and send the envelope to the address mentioned above by post /speed post so as to reach on or before last date of submission of printout of application form as given in template.
University of Pune
The University of Pune (formerly the University of Poona), located in North Western Pune, is one of India's premier universities. It was founded in 1949. Spread over a 400 acre (1.6 km²) campus, the university is home to 46 academic departments. University of Pune has been given the highest "A" rating by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) for its overall performance.
The University of Pune was established under the Poona University Act, passed by the Bombay legislature on February 10, 1948. In the same year, Dr. M.R. Jayakar assumed office as the first vice chancellor of the university. Shri B.G. Kher, Chief Minister and Education Minister of the government of Bombay, helped ensure the university received a large allocation of land for their campus. In early 1950, the university was allocated over 411 acres (1.7 km²).