Best Fashion Design Colleges in India
In India, the fashion is expected to grow in the near future which will directly and indirectly going to provide good employment opportunity for newcomers in this industry. Fashion industry is the most exciting and creative industry where latest trends and fashion takes place. With the change in fashion among youngsters, there is also increase in demand among students to sick admission in fashion designing course. There are many colleges in India offering fashion design course in various level and prepare students to be creative in this growing industry.
Students applying in colleges need to appear for entrance exam conducted the management on the basis of which students are being selected. Listed down are the names of fashion design colleges in India:
• National Institute of Fashion Technology (Different Parts of India)
• National Institute of Design (Allahabad)
• Pearl Academy of Fashion(Different Parts of India)
• Appejay Institute of Design (New Delhi)
• JD Institute of Fashion Technology (Karnataka)
• Bangalore Institute of Fashion Technology
• Amity School of Fashion Technology
• National Institute of Fashion Design (Chandigarh)
• Raffles Design Institute (Mumbai)
• WLC College of India
• The Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology
With the above list of colleges in India, students have a got a good number choice to get admission for the growing fashion design industry. Each of this institute is being recognized and approved by government. There is also internship offered by this institute for students where they work under prominent fashion house.