Best Homeopathy Colleges in India
Homeopathy is the next largely taken course after Ayurvedic because people are now depending on such medications for better treatments. There are two main courses offered by colleges, one is SHMS is 4 year and other graduate level course f 5 ½ yrs. There is a huge demand for homeopathy course in India and students applying for the course need to appear for entrance exam conducted by colleges and state level.
Students taking up this course also need to take up internship in Government hospital or under any Homeopathic doctor. Student learning this course have to learn the growth and every medication used in Homeopathy. In India there are number of colleges offering homeopathy course both in UG and PG level. These colleges are government recognized and offer all the Homeopathic knowledge during the course:
Listed below are some good Homeopathy colleges in India:
• Assam Govt. Homeopathic Medical College,
• RBTS Govt. Homeopathic Medical College, Muzaffarpur
• The Calcutta Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Calcutta
• National Institute of Homeopathy, Calcutta
• Homeopathic Medical College, Punjab
• Ahmedabad Homeopathic Medical College, Gujarat
• Bharathi Vidyapeeth Homeopathic Medical College, Pune
• Bharatiya Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Rajasthan
• Nehru Homeopathic Medical College, New Delhi
• Vinayaka Mission Homeopathic Medical College, Salem
• JSPS. Govt Homeopathic Medical College, Hyderabad
There are many more colleges in India offering Homeopathic course. There is a bright scope ahead after completing the course. With the growing demand for this course, there is also an increase in colleges for offering this course.