Best Nursing Colleges in India
There is a great demand for nursing in India and abroad. Nursing job is considered to b the most respected job after doctor and one should have the quality of serving other medically. In India, there are many private and government health institutes where nursing jobs are available and the count is increasing. One can start working as nurse right after completing the B.Sc in nursing which is of 4 yrs. during the course individual can also work in internship offered by college.
There are some best nursing colleges in India which offers UG and PG courses in nursing field. Students applying for the course need to appear for the entrance exam conducted under state level. Nursing job is well paid jobs and also are being respected in their field. There are some specialized duties in nursing field which need to be learned by an individual. Colleges in India offering nursing course are government recognized and provide a good learning experience for students.
Below is the list of some good Nursing Colleges in India:
• College of Nursing , Andhra Pradesh
• Nizam’s Institute of Medical Science, Andhra Pradesh
• Regional College of Nursing, Guwahati
• Apollo School of Nursing Diploma College, Chennai
• AIIMS, Delhi
• West Bengal University of Health Science
• Christian Medical College, Vellore
• Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
• Bharathi Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
• Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
There are many more colleges in India offering nursing course in diploma and PG level. Each of these universities offers students practical and theoretical knowledge of nursing.