Best Pharmacy Colleges in India
In India, there is a huge demand for Pharmacy subject because after completing the study one can work as Medical Pharmacist, Retail Pharmacist, Industrial Pharmacist and Research Pharmacist. Students can take up the UG and PG courses where they are being also offered with internship to work in a pharmacy company. There is a growth in the pharmacy job and so is the demand for the course in colleges.
With more and more students applying for the Pharmacy course, colleges are offering good opportunity for students to explore the Pharmacy field. Students who are applying for Pharmacy course need to apply for the entrance exam conducted under state level. Currently, in India there are some best Pharmacy colleges that are reputed and even recognized by government.
Mentioned below is the list of some good Pharmacy Colleges in India:
• Dibrugarh University, Orissa
• BITS Pilani, Rajasthan
• College of Pharmacy, Indore
• Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
• BHU, Department of Pharmaceutics, Uttar Pradesh
• National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education, Mohali
• Hindu College of Pharmacy, Sonepat
• Maharshi Dayanand Univ. Rohtak
• Bombay College of Pharmacy, Santacruz
• Bharathi Vidyapeeth Poona College, Pune
• Goa College of Pharmacy, Goa
• Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu
• Periyar College of Pharmacy, Tamil Nadu
• Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research , Delhi
There are other best pharmacy colleges in India that helps students to get jobs in India top Pharmaceutical companies. There are also many opportunities after completing the Pharmacy course.