The BHU (Banaras Hindu University) organizes the UET (Undergraduate Entrance Test) every year. Admissions will be given according to the merit in BHU UET, subject of fulfilling the eligibility requirements stated and the accessibility of seats in particular Course to which the student has applied and appeared in Test.
Entrance Fee for the BHU UET:
To get admission in the course, the candidate is needed to submit filled 'Application Form' for that purpose. The 'Application Form' with the 'Information Bulletin' may be purchased from Office from the Controller of Examinations, BHU (Banaras Hindu University) or other selected offices of BHU (Banaras Hindu University) by paying Rs.50/-. The application for the admission may also be online submitted. The details can be seen on the website www.bhu.ac.in. The Candidate can pay Entrance Fee with Application Form for amount mentioned under:
Courses Entrance Fee:
All the courses apart from Shastri (Hons.): Others - Rs. 500, SC/ST - Rs. 200,
Shastri (Hons.): Others - Rs. 200, SC/ST - Rs. 125
Entrance Test Centers:
The entrance test will be organized at following Centers, given there is enough number of candidates at concerned Centre:
• The Test for the B.F.A., B.P.Ed., Shastri (Hons.), and BPA will be organized at the Varanasi centre only.
• Blind candidates are allotted the Varanasi Centre only.
• The University reserves all the rights to cancel any Centre except Varanasi without giving any reason. Therefore, the candidates must select three Centers of preference in the Application Forms.
• Examination Centre once given will not be changed.
• The Centre given will be designated in Admit Card.
• The final verdict to assign a Centre to the candidate will rest with University.
• The outstation Centre may be cancelled because of the insufficient number of applicants or because of any other reason. Candidate in that case will be given another Centre.