K L University (KLU)
B.Tech in ME with M.Tech in CAD-CAM (Integrated Dual Degree)
B.Tech in EEE with M.Tech in Power Systems (Integrated Dual Degree)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
B.Tech in EEE with M.Tech in Power Electronics (Integrated Dual Degree)
B.Tech in BT with M.Tech in Bio-Technology (Integrated Dual Degree)
Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
B.Tech in CE with M.Tech in Structural Engineering (Integrated Dual Degree)
· A Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 60% and above in Group subjects.
· Students with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) are eligible for all B.Tech programmes including Bio-Technology.
· Students with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) are eligible for B.Tech (Bio Technology) Course only.
Allotment of Seats:
KL University allots the seats on the following criteria basing on merit among the applications received.
· 43% seats will be allotted based on the rank obtained in KLUEEE, Counseling and Interview.
· 15% seats will be allotted to the rankers in AIEEE, Counseling and Interview.
· 15% seats will be allotted to the rank holders of IIT JEE and State Level Engineering Entrance Examinations across India including EAMCET.
· 2% seats will be allotted for NCC, Sports and Fine Arts, competency certificate holders.
How To Apply:
You may fill and submit the application form online and pay the application fee of Rs. 800/- online through Credit/Debit Card or Net banking. Application form can also be obtained and submitted in person or through post along with a self addressed envelope cover by remitting Rs 800/- by Cash or DD at the below address: DD should be drawn for Rs 800/- in favor of KL University payable at Vijayawada on any scheduled bank and sent to The Director, Admissions, KL University, 29-36-38, Museum Road, Governorpet, Vijayawada – 520002
K L University (KLU)
The KLU is located in a 44 acre campus abutting Buckingham Canal, about 9 km. from Vijayawada railway station, at vaddeswarm, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh.
Vijayawada is located on the banks of river Krishna in the State of Andhra Pradesh and is historically a cultural, political and educational centre, popularly known as ‘Vidyalawada’. The city is well connected by National Highways and Railways with Chennai (440 Km.), Hyderabad (275 Km.) and Vizag (385 Km.). It is a main junction for trains running from North to South India. We have daily flights to Vijayawada (Gannavaram Airport) from various airports like Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore.