Delhi University, also known as the DU. It was recognized in year 1922. The University of Delhi is the top university of the country. It is known for its research as well as quality teaching, which catch the attention of renowned scholars in its faculty. The university offers in excess of 450 courses of different fields and departments. There are 83 different colleges affiliated with the Delhi University, expand into almost all branches in Delhi. It is the UGC distinguished university and has ranked as the third best institution of India. It has ranked like a top Non IIT University in India by the THES - QS rankings for the world universities. Delhi University has mainly two campuses, north campus and south campus having northern and southern parts in Delhi correspondingly.
Any candidate seeking admission for M. Com. Course needs to have:
• Passed the B.Com (Hons.) degree through Delhi University or other University accepted and equivalent with minimum 50% marks OR
• Passed the B.Com (Pass) from Delhi University or other recognized university equivalent with minimum 55% marks OR
• Passed the B.A. (Hons.) in Economics from Delhi University or other recognized
University equivalent with minimum 50% marks OR
• Passed the B.B.A., B.B.S., B.B.E., or B.I.F.A. degree from Delhi University or
other recognized University equivalent with minimum 60% marks
For application form and the whole admission procedure, please go through the University website.
These colleges are offering M.Com course in Delhi University
• Zakir Husain College
• Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College
• Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
• Shri Ram College of Commerce
• Ramjas College
• Motilal Nehru College
• Hans Raj College
• Deshbandhu College
• Atma Ram Sanatan Dharam College
The applicants can contact at following address for any query or need any assistance.
The applicants can also trip to the University website http://www.du.ac.in