Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
Bangalore, the ‘Silicon Valley of India’, has the maximum number of engineering colleges in India and some are amongst the best institutions of India. With much higher education standard than a lot of states in the country, Bangalore University graduates are engaged fairly quickly by alleged industrial houses, corporate and multinationals.
Bangalore is center of some of the well-known institutions like the IIM (Indian Institute of Management) - Bangalore, Indian Institute of Science, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology.
Most of the engineering institutes are either Private Colleges or aided Colleges with hardly any Government colleges.
Here is a list of engineering Colleges in Bangalore:
Government Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
• Sr. Krishnarajendra Silver Jubilee Technology Institute
Private Aided Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
• B M S College of Engineering
Private UN-Aided Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
• Acharya Patasala Rural College of Engineering
• AMC Engineering College
• B T L Institute of Technology & Management
• Bangalore College of Engineering and Technology
• Bangalore Institute of Technology
• Dayananda Sagar College of Engg
• Dr Ambedkar Institute of Technology
• East Point College of Engineering & Technology
• Ghousia College of Engineering
• H.K.B.K. College of Engineering
• Islamia Institute of Technology
• J.S.S.Academy of Technical Education
• K S Institute of Technology
• M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology
• M V Jayaraman College of Engineering
• PES Institute of Technology
• Rashtreeya Vidyalaya College of Engineering (R V College)
• Revana Siddeshwara Institute of Technology
• Shirdi Sai Engineering College
• Sir M Visweswaraiah Institute of Technology
• Sri. Belimatha Mahasamsthana Institute of Technology
• Vemana Institute of Technology
The colleges facilitates ambient environment of growth of engineers to catch up all the needs which may be required for the nation. It helps in growing the habits of thinking, developing and learning ideas. Some of the colleges are known for their best centers, sophisticated facilities and prominent teaching staffs for producing high quality engineers.