Best Nanotechnology Colleges in India
In India, nanotechnology field is taking a toll and country is exploring new dimension in science field. It is actually the study of science, engineering and technology. Also it is being also regarded as new face of science that can change the future. Nanotechnology development is not only seen in India, but also in other countries around the world. Many researchers have even referred it as the science miniature which is leading to the creation of new technology.
There is a constant rise in the students who are seeking admission in nanotechnology course offered in various institutes. Institutes who are offering this course have a good infrastructure providing students with better tools and quality syllabus that can help them to learn easily.
Mentioned below is the list of some good nanotechnology colleges in India:
• Amity Institute of Nano-Technology (Noida)
• Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Scientific Research (JNSCAR)
• School of Nano Science and Technology (Calicut)
• Amrita Center for Nano science (Kochi)
• Center for Nanotechnology & Advanced Biomaterials (Tamil Nadu)
• Department of Physics (Bangalore)
• Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science and Program (Kanpur)
• Indian Institute of Technology (Delhi)
• National Institute of Technology (Haryana)
Students who want to seek into nanotechnology course can enroll themselves into B.Tech, M.Tech and Ph.D course. One has to clear out the entrance exam conducted by institute itself. There are very few institutes offering UG course in Nanotechnology, instead they offer PG course.