Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) BA/MA Admission
Sikkim Manipal University of Health, Medical and Technological Sciences was recognized in the year 1995. It was the first government-private project in region. The SMU (Sikkim Manipal University) is accepted by the UGC (University Grants Commission) as well as approved by Government of India. Sikkim Manipal University provides quality education to its students from Northern and Northeastern parts in India.
The University was recognized in accordance with Sikkim Manipal University of Health, Medical and Technological Sciences Act, 1995, which is Act No. 9 of the year 1995, aiming of imparting the ideal educational opportunities as well as healthcare services within State of Sikkim as well as in India. It is first of its type in country having collaboration of public and private sector.
For detailed eligibility details for B.A. and M.A. courses, please visit the University website or contact personally at the University office.
Applications for the admission In Distance Learning Programs provided by the SMU – DDE require to be made through any of Authorized Learning Centers. Just follow the steps given:-
1. Decide the program you desire to pursue.
2. Download prospectus
3. Visit nearest learning centre
4. Purchase application form from learning centre
5. Fill in the application form completely and attach the necessary documents stated in application with course fee through Demand Draft favoring “Sikkim Manipal University, DE” to be paid at Manipal or Udupi.
6. Submit application form with necessary documents at learning centre.
Note: For the Admission in the International Centers, please visit the learning centre within your country for the prospectus as well as application form. In case of any query, please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The applicants may contact at the following address or visit the University website in case of any query:
Sikkim Manipal University of Health, Medical and Technological Sciences (SMUHMTS),